- 6.3 mm jack, Banana plug, DIN 5-pin, RCA, Speakon, 4-pin, XLR
- XLR (5-pin), XLR (3-pin)
- 3.5 mm jack, RCA, Speakon, 4-pin, USB, XLR (5-pin), 6.3 mm jack, RJ45 (CAT), Speakon, 8-pin, S-Video, XLR (3-pin)
- XLR (3-pin), XLR (5-pin)
- 3.5 mm jack, 6.3 mm jack, RCA, RJ45 (CAT), Speakon, 4-pin, Speakon, 8-pin, S-Video, USB, XLR (3-pin), XLR (5-pin)
6.3 mm jack, Banana plug, DIN 5-pin, RCA, Speakon, 4-pin, XLR
A stage is only as good as its cables — and the AHMCT 8 sets the record straight.
The AHMCT 8 tests the most critical cables on the stage itself and flags up whether they are functioning or not, both visibly via LEDs and audibly via a buzzer. This makes it the perfect tool for engineers — both in the workshop and on stage.
The Pro AHMCT is operated simply, intuitively and safely via a single rotary switch on the device. The sturdy metal housing withstands even tough on-stage demands.
The standard kit comes with two test probes for carrying out fast and simple continuity tests on various cables or installations.
- Solid metal housing
- Powered by a 9-V block battery
- Tests Speakon, XLR, jack/TRS, cinch and midi/DIN cables
- Additional continuity tester with measuring probes
- Optical display and buzzer