- 6.3 mm jack, Banana plug, DIN 5-pin, RCA, Speakon, 4-pin, XLR
- XLR (5-pin), XLR (3-pin)
- 3.5 mm jack, RCA, Speakon, 4-pin, USB, XLR (5-pin), 6.3 mm jack, RJ45 (CAT), Speakon, 8-pin, S-Video, XLR (3-pin)
- XLR (3-pin), XLR (5-pin)
- 3.5 mm jack, 6.3 mm jack, RCA, RJ45 (CAT), Speakon, 4-pin, Speakon, 8-pin, S-Video, USB, XLR (3-pin), XLR (5-pin)
This cable tester checks 3-pin and 5-pin DMX cables for continuity in fully automatic or manual pin selection modes. Pin connection status of the male and female cable ends is indicated by two rows of bright LEDs. In addition, the unit’s 3-pin connectors can also be used to test XLR microphone cables. The DMX Cable Tester comes with two L-brackets for variable mounting options.
The professional quality AHMCTXL V2 allows you to test the most frequently used audio, video and data cables quickly and effortlessly. It provides automated and manual test modes with dual LED strips indicating proper pin connection and continuity.
The AHMCTXL V2 can test cables with Speakon 4-pin and 8-pin, XLR 3-pin and 5-pin, 3.5 mm and 6.35 mm TS and TRS, RCA, DIN/MIDI, USB, RJ-45 and S-Video connectors. It includes a pair of probes that enable troubleshooting cables with other types of connectors or the wiring in studios and installations.
The compact AHMCTXL V2 Cable Tester for professional and home use comes in a rugged steel housing with powder coating finish for years of reliable service.
A stage is only as good as its cables — and the AHMCT 8 sets the record straight.
The AHMCT 8 tests the most critical cables on the stage itself and flags up whether they are functioning or not, both visibly via LEDs and audibly via a buzzer. This makes it the perfect tool for engineers — both in the workshop and on stage.
The Pro AHMCT is operated simply, intuitively and safely via a single rotary switch on the device. The sturdy metal housing withstands even tough on-stage demands.
The standard kit comes with two test probes for carrying out fast and simple continuity tests on various cables or installations.
- Solid metal housing
- Powered by a 9-V block battery
- Tests Speakon, XLR, jack/TRS, cinch and midi/DIN cables
- Additional continuity tester with measuring probes
- Optical display and buzzer