The PPB10 is a compact version of the well known and established PPB20 from Palmer. The PPB10 is a 10 channel audio splitter for press conferences and other applications. On a transformer split basis, one line input is split out to ten outputs.
- All inputs and outputs are balanced transformer isolated
- Extremely reliable: Should one output be shorted, the other outputs remain unaffected
- Line input and outputs
- Adjustable input gain (-8 to +25dB)
- Level meter
- Headphone output to monitor the input level, headphone volume adjustable
- Individual ground lift switches for each output
- Ground Lift switch for the input
- Expandable setup thanks to the Bus In/Out sockets - allowing you to cascade numerous PPB10 (or PPB20)
Palmer line splitters are used when a signal source must be sent to multiple inputs. For example, when one mixer output is supposed to supply signals to multiple power amplifiers in different rooms. Thanks to the use of generously dimensioned audio frequency transformers, the sound is not influenced, but ground loop hum is prevented. The PLS02 can also be used to convert unbalanced signals into balanced signals and vice versa.