19" rack mains socket strips
This 1 U rackmount power strip provides ten IEC C13 grounded outlets on the rear of a 19 aluminum enclosure. The front panel features a C14 male inlet, an illuminated master on/off switch and a resettable circuit breaker for overload protection."
This rack light meets the highest professional standards! Equipped with 18 ultra bright LEDs, arranged in an array, this rack light ensures a uniform light distribution over the entire width of the rack. Switching on and off is done via push-and- hold" on a button. Also, 3 brightness levels can be adjusted with the same button.
The multi-colour version (87451PROC) offers an additional button for the colour selection – you can choose between red, green, blue, warm white and cold white. In addition, both versions are equipped with a memory function - this means that the brightness and colour settings (for the 87451PROC) can be stored and are retained even when the device is disconnected from the power source.
The power supply is equipped with an unusually long cable (2m). Through a small cut-out on the back of the Racklight, a strain relief can be provided - thus ensuring a safe operation."
- Mains Distribution Unit 19/1 U
- Illuminated 2-pole switch on the front panel
- 8 french mains outlets on the rear panel
- 54 mm deep
- Cable entry sideways
- This product is only certified to be used in France
The 87463 Ultra C is a single space rack light with selectable colors and selection memory. The dual gooseneck lamps are equipped with COB LEDs providing red, green or blue plus cold or warm white illumination and flexible positioning. The 87463 Ultra C is designed for both front or rear mounting and comes with a 12 volt DC power adapter.
This rack light with patented Smart Motion Sensor Technology features a strip of 18 ultra-bright LEDs to deliver consistent illumination across the entire rack width. It is switched on by pressing and holding the power button; a motion sensor activates the LEDs. They remain lit for the period configured in the timer, and if no further movement is detected, switch automatically into sleep mode with adjustable dimmer. In this way, the energy-saving motion sensor light rack is the ideal choice for practical, adjustable rack lighting.
The 87471USB features eight type F grounded Schuko outlets plus two type A USB ports to charge most USB devices. This professional 19 power strip comes in a rugged aluminium housing with permanently attached 2 m power cord, illuminated on/off rocker switch and reversible rackmount angle brackets."
These power distributors are cost-optimised powerhouses. Designed for everyday stage use, they provide a basic supply of conventional electricity requirements. The components have been selected based upon their fulfilment of the relevant safety requirements and a favourable price/performance ratio.
- 3 x indicator lamps for phase control L1, L2, L3
- Input via 32 A CEE panel mounted receptacles 5-pin red
- Output parallel to input 32 A CEE socket 5-pin red
- Protection via 3 x C16 circuit breakers
- Front output via 3 x panel mounted receptacles with hinged lids grey
- Rear output via 6 x panel mounted receptacles with hinged lids grey
- Quality Made in Germany
19 Power Strip 1 U with 3 separate Power Circuits
- Safety outlets each with 16 A / 250 V
- Outlets of power circuit one are ruby red
- Power circuit two is light grey and three is black
- 2-m cable with red CEE plug 16 A pro phase / 400 V
- cable on the side
- 19" brackets can be mounted in for different positions
- Rated @ 250 V, 16 A
- On the front, 3 practical outlets with hinged lids
- On the rear, 6 diagonally arranged earthed sockets for easy insertion of power supplies, angle plugs, etc.
- with independent twin-pole power switches for switching the front and rear sides separately; it allows for independent switching of the devices
- Robust powder coated steel housing
- Installation depth 75mm
The 874716 provides 16 type F grounded outlets in a 19 aluminum enclosure with permanently attached 2 m cord and angled CEE 7/7 power plug. The 1 U rackmount power strip features individual illuminating on/off switches for the 8 front and rear outlets each plus overload protection with individual circuit breakers and reset buttons."
The 87463 Ultra is a single space dimmable rack light with level memory. The dual gooseneck lamps are equipped with cold white COB LEDs providing 3 levels of illumination and flexible positioning. The 87463 Ultra is designed for both front or rear mounting and comes with a 12 volt DC power adapter.
The 87463 is a COB LED rack light with 1 U, dimmer controller and memory for dimmer setting.The dual gooseneck lamps are equipped with cold white blue COB LEDs and can be flexibly aligned. The 87463 can be mounted on the front or rear of racks and is supplied with a 12 V DCpower adapter.