- Two Inputs and four Outputs: configurable as two way stereo and three or four way mono processor
- 24 bits/96 kHz A/D and D/A converters
- 32 bits floating point DSPs. 56 bits internal resolution
- USB and EtherNet port conection to PC
- 50 storing memories
- Gain control
- Delay Line: 0 to 20 meters
- EQ: 29 full configuration filters per input (Parametric, Shelving, LowPass, HiPass, BandPass, StopBand, AllPass)
- Free Routing
- Output Delay: 0 to 7 meter
- Crossovers: Up to 8th Order (48dB/Oct). Butterworth, Linkwitz-Riley and Bessel
- Output EQ: 9 full configuration filters (Parametric, Shelving, LowPass, HiPass, BandPass, StopBand, AllPass)
- Gain, Mute and Phase inversion
- RMS and Peak Compressor/Limiter with adjustable knee, which permits a progressive limitation threshold offering a more transparent effect when compared with conventional limiters. Absolutely distortion free Dynamics Control.
- Noise Gate
- Possibility to use the acoustic system parameters, magnitude and phase, and refer to the system's Total Electro-acoustic response so that you hear what you see"
The LD Systems X223 is a stereo 2 way / mono 3 way crossover in standard 19/1U rack format. Its rugged construction, high quality and robust knobs as well as the integrated power unit are rarities in this price range. It provides a mono sub output, an adjustable crossover frequency for each channel, adjustable LF/HF and input gains, phase reverse controls, switchable 40 Hz High-Pass filters and symmetrical XLR In- and Outputs. With the LD Systems X223 you get a crossover fulfilling the professional standards and offering great quality and sound characteristics."
The LD DS2.1 is a universal 3-channel DSP controller for 2.1 loudspeaker systems with 24-bit processing and convenient front panel operation providing easy setup and high quality audio performance.
Designed for live sound and fixed applications the rack mountable unit offers extensive parameter control of its EQ, crossover, delay and limiter functions. The LD DS2.1 features a 3-band parametric EQ with adjustable Q and high shelf / low shelf selection. The crossover includes Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley filters with 6 dB to 24 dB slopes. Delay time is adjustable to a maximum of 12.5 ms for each of the three outputs and the limiter provides independent threshold and hold time setting for the L / R and subwoofer channels.
A backlit 2 x 16 LCD and jog wheel allow for quick parameter adjustment and recall of up to 6 presets. Also provides real time level meter. The rear panel features XLR connectors for left and right input, left and right plus sub XLR outputs and a USB port. Software and a power cord is included.